Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hello

Hi all. After reading all your posts I found myself wanting to try this so here it goes. Please keep in mind that English and anything to do with it were my worst subjects in school, so do not expect any thing that would win any awards i just want to keep people up to date on my life and things in sunny Florida.

It has been just over a year that we moved here and i am still adapting but we have found a great church with wonderful people and have gotten involved (yes we are cooking). I have a job that I do like but it is not Handprints but nothing is. Marty is still enjoying his job. Roberta is involved with the college aged group and helps with the youth on Wednesdays when she is not at work, she also started Indian River State College for busisness she is looking at being a wedding planner ( I think that is a great fit for her).

I miss everyone so much but reading your blogs and being on Facebook with all of you helps me feel closer. I love seeing the pictures of the big ones, I would say little ones but they have all gotten so big.

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment I would love to feel like I am talking to each of you even if it is just to say hi.

3 comments:

Mariana said...

Yeah for Blogging! I love it and do not be worried I am very bad with English too and being that Lisabeth is my best friend I am always worried that she is reading mine and getting out her BIG RED teacher marker lol!

Anonymous said...

hey nice blog. I'll add it to the regulars I read. Liz will be near you for two weeks and said she'd love to hang. Call me and I'll give you her number. I may be able to see you too if I get back from New Orleans early. Peace, Brian

Elle Bee said...

Nice to have you aboard! :)