Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Army of Women

October Is Breast Cancer Awareness Month . I hope you all knew that. Last week I saw something on TV and thought I should do that. Then I forgot about it. Today I saw it again on a different show and did not wait I joined. It is called An Army of Women. They are trying to get 1 million women of all shapes, sizes, colors and ages to sign up. They will send yo e-mails to see if you fit into a area that they are looking for for research. You can get to be in trials if you choose.
Also I am very bad about this but I will try to get better at getting my yearly mammograms. I turned 43 yesterday and have had 2, I am almost a year past due. So please go to the web site and register then Talk to your doctor about what you should be doing for your health. We can stop this form of cancer as long as enough of us get involved. By the way I do not know anyone who has has Breast Cancer and I hope I never do.
The link to the site is http://www.armyofwomen.org/

No comments: