Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Can't we all just get along

Yesterday one of my friends announced which person he was supporting for president and he did this on Facebook. It started a landslide of people telling him why his choice was wrong, asking him if he was kidding,crazy and a host of other comments. Maybe this is why they tell you not to discuss politics with people. As for me I am still not sure who I am voting for, I do not need your input about each person. I know enough I just do not like either choice so it may be a 3rd party that gets my vote, and no it will not be wasted as long as it is the person I think would do the best job. What my point in this is that this person has studied this and prayed over it and has come up whit the person he thinks will be the best for our country. I may or may not agree with him but it is his choice and no one has the right to do what these other friend have done to him. I hope that this will not come between the friendship that these people have because what we all must remember is that God is in control and he already knows who our next president will be and he can handle ANYTHING.

1 comment:

Kimmy Porter said...

Good thoughts, Barb. Glad to hear we are on the same page (including not liking either candidate! lol).