Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sounds I Love

I have been think lately about things I love and have made a a few lists I thought I would start with sound so in no order thees are 10 sound I love

My husband singing- It is usually not a real song he makes up words all the time and is never in tune but it means he is in a good mood and that is always a good thing.

My husband snoring- I know this one sounds strange but I miss it when we are apart.

The words I Love You- I don't think that needs an explanation.

Birds Singing- because I think they are happy when they sing

A group of people praising God- I love to here people telling God how they feel about him.

Wind- Rustling through the Trees and grass

Babies- any noise they make is like music to me crying, laughing, breathing it is just wonderful

A river flowing over rocks- I love to sit by a Northern Michigan river and just listen.

The crackle of a Fire- it just sounds comforting

A cat purring- the are just happy and content when they purr

No comments: